Becoming a business owner or entrepreneur
Time & Location
About The Event
For AI Guild members only.
You are interested in exploring company leadership and the entrepreneurial space? Looking for strategies on how to build an AI-first company? Perhaps interested in launching your own startup?
Join us for a mix of theory and practice, starting with Peter Thiel‘s seven questions:
1. The Engineering Question: Can you create breakthrough technology instead of incremental improvements?
2. The Timing Question: Is now the right time to start your particular business?
3. The Monopoly Question: Are you starting with a big share of a small market?
4. The People Question: Do you have the right team?
5. The Distribution Question: Do you have a way to not just create but deliver your product?
6. The Durability Question: Will your market position be defensible 10 and 20 years into the future?
7. The Secret Question: Have you identified a unique opportunity that others don’t see?
Your organizer: Chris Armbruster