Sat, 31 Aug|
Q110, Zukunftsquartier Deutsche Bank
Becoming a business owner or entrepreneur
For members only. Can you imagine becoming a CxO - for technology or product? Interested in discovering your co-founding potential?
Time & Location
31 Aug 2019, 10:30 – 12:30
Q110, Zukunftsquartier Deutsche Bank , Friedrichstraße 181, 10117 Berlin, Germany
About The Event
For AI Guild members only.
You are interested in exploring company leadership and the entrepreneurial space? Looking for strategies on how to build an AI-first company? Perhaps interested in launching your own startup?
Join us for a mix of theory and practice, starting with Peter Thiel‘s seven questions:
1. The Engineering Question: Can you create breakthrough technology instead of incremental improvements?
2. The Timing Question: Is now the right time to start your particular business?
3. The Monopoly Question: Are you starting with a big share of a small market?
4. The People Question: Do you have the right team?
5. The Distribution Question: Do you have a way to not just create but deliver your product?
6. The Durability Question: Will your market position be defensible 10 and 20 years into the future?
7. The Secret Question: Have you identified a unique opportunity that others don’t see?
Your organizer: Chris Armbruster