Thu, 04 Nov|
Bayes Esports, Berlin
Berlin AI Guild dinner
Join the AI expert community for a lively dinner discussion of use cases and emerging methods in data science and machine learning.
Time & Location
04 Nov 2021, 19:00 – 21:30
Bayes Esports, Berlin, Kottbusser Str. 11, 10999 Berlin, Germany
About The Event
We will organize ourselves to get food via a delivery app.
To make it easier please bring cash or transfer via PayPal.
Feel free to bring your own snack as well!
Your organizer is Dânia Meira
Thank you to Dr. Darina Goldin for offering the office space for our community gathering this month!
Hosted by Bayes Esports
Bayes Esports is the world’s leading esports data provider. Within just two years, our team of 60 professionals have built an unmatched, diverse ecosystem of 175+ data consumers. We cover all relevant use cases from media, to service providers, analytic companies to betting operators and community partners. With BEDEX, our global, best-in-class data platform, we provide the fastest, most reliable and accurate esports data on the market, powering top tier clients from Google to Bet365 with more than 10.000 live matches per year.
The AI Guild dinner is an open community event for AI practitioners in technical and business roles - from data analytics to deep learning.
- Two and a half hours of lovely food and intense discussions on issues moving companies and the community.
- Network with the experts present, and get direct feedback on your questions.
- Explore the practical benefits of the AI Guild for your career, freelance roles, and professional development generally.
The AI Guild
- 1000+ members, typically having 2 to 20 years of experience in data analytics and machine learning.
- Members set the highest standard in AI with a competency standard covering the 13 critical areas of professional practice.
- We support companies with deploying data analytics and machine learning.
CovPass rule: You may attend the dinner if one of the following applies
- Complete vaccination with a digital certificate
- Medical exemption
- Full recovery with a digital certificate