Thu, 21 Jul|
Milan AI Guild Dinner @ Alkemy
Join the AI expert community for a lively dinner discussion of use cases and emerging methods in data science and machine learning.
Time & Location
21 Jul 2022, 18:45 – 22 Jul 2022, 22:00
Milano, Via S. Gregorio, 34, 20124 Milano MI, Italy
About The Event
The AI Guild dinner is a community event for data practitioners in tech, product, and business.
Thank you to Marcello Villa for organizing the first AI Guild dinner in Italy!
This event is hosted by Alkemy at the Milan office.
- The topic of this dinner: Robustness Metrics for ML Models based on Deep Learning Methods. Presented by AI Guild member Davide Posillipo, Lead Data Scientist at Alkemy
- Network with the experts present, and get direct feedback on your questions.
- Explore the practical benefits of the AI Guild for your career, freelance roles, and professional development generally.
The AI Guild
- 1600+ members, typically having 2 to 20 years of experience in Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision, NLP MLOps, and more.
- Members set the highest standard in AI with accreditation, covering the 13 critical areas of professional practice.
- We support companies deploying data analytics and machine learning.
To find out more please visit www.theguild.ai
Reliable predictions are always important but especially crucial in different context such as healthcare, manufacturing and so on; unfortunately common ML and DL models don’t provide native metrics for evaluating the robustness of their predictions. In this talk two approaches, based on Deep Learning models, will be proposed to build a robustness metrics for any predictive model.
About the Speaker
Davide Posillipo is an AI Guild member and Lead Data Scientist at Alkemy, currently building the internal Deep Learning & Big Data Department. He has a background in Statistics and extensive experience in consulting and teaching. His interests span from applied machine learning and deep learning to epistemology of AI.
18.45 - Registration and welcome drink
19.30 - Introduction: Alkemy + AI Guild + DSM
20.00 - Talk and Q&A
20.30 - Light dinner and networking
22.30 - End of event
The event will be held in English. Both at the beginning and at the end of the talks there will be a networking aperitif with food and drinks. This event is co-hosted by Data Science Milan - https://www.meetup.com/it-IT/data-science-milan/