Thu, 09 Sept | SOYA CANTINE BIO
Paris AI Guild dinner
Join the AI expert community for a lively dinner discussion of use cases and methods in data science and machine learning.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
09 Sept, 19:00 – 21:00
SOYA CANTINE BIO, 20 Rue de la Pierre Levée, 75011 Paris, France
About The Event
The AI Guild dinner is an open community event for AI practitioners in technical and business roles - from data analytics to deep learning.
- Two hours of lovely food and intense discussions on issues moving companies and the community.
- Network with the experts present, and get direct feedback on your questions.
- Explore the practical benefits of the AI Guild for your career, freelance roles, and professional development generally.
The AI Guild
- 1000+ members, typically having 2 to 20 years of experience in data analytics and machine learning.
- Members set the highest standard in AI with a competency standard covering the 13 critical areas of professional practice.
- We support companies with deploying data analytics and machine learning.
CovPass rule: You may attend the dinner if one of the following applies
- Complete vaccination with a digital certificate
- Medical exemption
- Full recovery with a digital certificate