Sat, 17 Feb|
Nio House (Co-working, 1st floor)
AI Guild Accreditation
A one-day workshop: Become a data leader that businesses and regulators trust.
Time & Location
17 Feb 2024, 10:00 – 17:50
Nio House (Co-working, 1st floor), Kurfürstendamm 11, 10719 Berlin, Germany
About The Event
AI Guild members only. Businesses and regulators need leaders they trust. Are you ready to step up?
This one-day workshop is for building your portfolio. Accreditation means recognizing a practitioner as qualified to perform at the highest standards for technical competence, ethical behavior, business impact, and benefits to society. The competency standard covers the following areas.
- Data proficiency
- Business Impact
- Professional contribution
- Personal capacity
This workshop is for you if...
- You have four or more years of professional experience in Analytics Engineering. Computer Vision, Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, NLP, or MLOps.
- You are ready to be a leader.
- You build your portfolio to provide evidence that you perform to the highest standards for technical competence, business impact, professional contribution, and personal capacity.
Your workshop outcome is
- Thorough peer review of your portfolio.
- Guidance on how to achieve accreditation and be recognized as a leader.
- Personalized checklist for submitting evidence.
Pay-what-you-want Principle: Pay €0 if you want, or contribute anything up to €100 to fund more workshops.
10.00 Doors open: Coffee and drinks (buy your own)
10.30 Why AI Guild Accreditation?
10.50 Examples of accredited leaders.
11.15 Networking: Please introduce a fellow practitioner using the LinkedIn profile.
11.45 Coffee break
12.00 The highest standard: The 13 elements of competency.
12.15 Pair work (interview): Data Proficiency
13:00 Individual work: Business impact
14.30 Leadership: When will the CDOs be fluent in Python?
15:15 Pair work (interview): Professional Contribution
16.00 Coffee break
16.15 Submitting for AI Guild Accreditation
16.45 Preparing your evidence
17.15 Wrap up and next steps
Chris Armbruster, Director, AI Guild. Over the past 6 years, Chris has supported 1000+ practitioners in advancing a data career.
2500+ Specialists: The AI Guild is Europe’s leading practitioner community in Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, Computer Vision, and MLOps.
Accreditation workshop€Tax: MWST included