Sat, 20 Jan|
Nio House (Co-Working, 1st floor)
Lead, Director, and Principal: Data career progress
One-day workshop: Develop your competency profile, break the glass ceiling, and explore the career ladder to Chief Data Officer
Time & Location
20 Jan 2024, 10:00 – 17:50
Nio House (Co-Working, 1st floor), Kurfürstendamm 11, 10719 Berlin, Germany
About The Event
AI Guild members only. More companies are appointing or hiring Leads, Directors, and Principals. Are you ready to step up?
This workshop is for you if...
- You are recognized as a Senior or have at least 4 years of experience in Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, Computer Vision, and MLOps.
- You want to advance your career and be trusted by businesses and regulators.
- You want support in navigating your career. We are diverse, fight discrimination, and help to break the glass ceiling.
Your workshop outcome is
- Determine your next career step and promotion plan.
- A competency profile to drive your career progress for the next 24 months.
- Actionable orientation for handling career obstacles and breaking the glass ceiling.
Pay-what-you-want Principle: Pay €0 if you want, or contribute anything up to €100.- to pay forward and fund more workshops.
- The AI Guild has offered career development since 2020, supporting practitioners online and in person. We have worked with startups and corporates to define data roles and build teams.
- The AI Guild has pioneered Accreditation, the Competency Profile, and the Skills profile for data practitioners to have more impact.
- You can learn more on the Medium publication 'Fluent inData.'
10.00 Doors open: Coffee and drinks (buy your own)
10.30 The Care & Feeding of Data Practitioners: Lead, Director, Principal.
10.50 Examples of Competency Profiles and career advances.
11.15 Networking: Please introduce a fellow practitioner using the LinkedIn profile.
11.45 Coffee break
12.00 Building your competency profile.
12.15 Pair work (interview): Competency profile draft
13:00 Individual work: Profile statement draft
14.30 Migration, discrimination, the glass ceiling: Support in navigating common issues on the way to the top.
15:15 Individual work on your Competency Profile.
16.00 Coffee break
16.15 AI Guild Accreditation as the benchmark for progress to Director, Principal, and CDO.
16.45 Completing your Competency Profile
17.15 Wrap up and next steps
Chris Armbruster, Director, AI Guild. Over the past 6 years, Chris has supported 1000+ practitioners in advancing a data career.
2500+ Specialists: The AI Guild is Europe’s leading practitioner community in Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, Computer Vision, and MLOps.
Data career progress
One-day workshop: Develop your competency profile, break the glass ceiling, and explore the career ladder to Chief Data Officer€Tax: MWST included